Thursday, March 5, 2009

APW Art Gallery Opening - 3/6 Reception from 6-8PM

Hey everyone,

I am late getting this note out the door. My first art gallery opening of the season is upon us.

From Friday, March 6th through March 29, I will have 2 fine art photography abstracts on display. Interesting concept with this gallery; over 450 presenting artists showcasing work on 12 x 12 canvases. The gallery is large enough to hold thousands of pieces at this size. The theme of the show is titled, "World of Imagination".

There is an opening reception this Friday evening from 6-8PM. The gallery is located in Long Island City on Van Dam Street. I will be there for a while to check out the works, meet some of the artists and catch the overall vibe.

For more details, please check out the APW Gallery website here -> www.apwarts.com!



---

As always, I appreciate all of your support! 2009 is going to be a great year! If you are reading this after 12PM, Happy Friday!

Stay tuned for more exciting news. I will be a featured artist on March 29 through the end of April; you will hear about this in a week or 2.

Feel free to contact me sooner for information!


- Dan

0 Comments: