Friday, July 25, 2008

Art Gallery Opening Tomorrow 7/26 at 1PM

Hello All,

Just a reminder that my work will be appearing at the Pier in and old converted stone warehouse in Red Hook, Brooklyn at the gallery opening of 'Hot', sponosred by the Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition (BWAC). I will have three 24x20 fine art pieces mounted on a 8' x 8' panel. There is the potential that I will have an additional 3 pieces up so on my arrival it is also a mystery. Additionally, I will have 3 pieces as part of BWAC's silent auction.

All in all, I hope this is a great show and the experience is telling. Only time will tell now...

The show runs from July 26 - August 17, weekends only from 1PM - 6PM. There will be live bands playing and a stationed wet bar.

Check out http://www.danmarinophoto.com/ (Click on Displayed Art) for more details. I will post the images I have on display at the show soon.

Have a great weekend!

- Dan

0 Comments: