Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Snapshots From "Hot!" Art Gallery This Weekend

I took some quick snapshots during the opening weekend of "Hot", the Summer Art Gallery show from BWAC.org. Check out http://www.danmarinophoto.com/ (click on Displayed Art) to see moe detailed information about this event.

The flow of the finalized layout of the gallery is great and very impactful. I ended up with 3 panels:

#239 - 3 24x20 framed & matted prints (My main panel - pick up a business card!)
#109 - 2 24x20 images & matted prints
#186 - 1 16x20 framed print on canvas

Here are the shots to give you a feel for the show - if you intend on visiting, let me know when you are going and I will try to be there too!

MY IMAGES





MY IMAGES UP FOR AUCTION
(look at the thick black bordered frames with the subjects of "The Parachute Jump", "Cyclone Roller Coaster Sign", "Brooklyn Bridge"



OTHER SHOW IMAGES







Hope to see you at the gallery!
- Dan

0 Comments: