Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Few Exciting Updates To Share!

Just a quick note today on some happenings...please spread the word - I am looking to increase my website traffic and have interested friends, family, and others in the Tri-State area come visit my upcoming Summer & Fall shows. Many thanks for your support so far...

1) SAVE THE DATE! - My first Gallery exhibit is coming up in Red Hook, Brooklyn at 499 Van Brunt Street. This exhibit is by the Brooklyn Waterfront Artist Coalition (http://www.bwac.org/) - check out their website for more details.

2) WEBSITE UPDATED - I am still working on improvements to http://www.danmarinophoto.com/. Check on the Displayed Art section - I have added images displayed at some of my recent shows. I will plan on doing this after each event as a way to reach out to those of you who cannot make the shows in person. http://www.danmarinophoto.com/ will be the main site to promote my fine art work. I will also be incorporating more of my areas of focus soon as well and/or through additional sites - stay tuned. Enjoy the show links. Next immediate areas of focus to watch out for: *Updated Logo, *Bio & Resume Page, *1st Published Photo Essay (will be on blog), *Equipment Product Reviews.

3) THE VIEWPOINT (aka THIS BLOG) - I have added additional ways for you to subscribe. Look below email subscription and you will find an RSS / Other Reader link. This is for those of you that like information delivered away from your inbox and in a more controlled atmosphere.

4) UPDATED EQUIPMENT - Yes yes, exciting times indeed. In addition to my Canon 40D body upgrade a few months back, I have now added the Canon EF 24-105MM L IS USM Lens - in laymen terms - a kick a@# lens with crystal clear optics that results in very sharp, well balanced and extreme color images. I will be posting new images to the blog soon to share.


Again, thanks for your support and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Write me an email and let’s catch up!

- Dan

0 Comments: