Monday, June 9, 2008

Thanks!

Just sending a quick thank you to all who showed up to the art show on an extremely hot and sweltering day! Hopefully you were pleasantly surprised by the ocean breeze combined with the first floor elevation at the stadium (the shade helped too!).

For all my newbies and connections as a result of the show - welcome! I look forward to sharing my "experiences through images" with you in the near and present future.

I will be doing a couple of other shows this year in downtown Brooklyn and NYC so stay tuned and please check back on my website and blog as I will be making updates and sharing some more photos that will not be on the base website. There should be at least 1 blog entry per month. One of my next ideas is to do a Coney Island focused photo essay - pinpointing just how much history still exists with the images to prove it! Let me know your thoughts and as always, suggestions, constructive criticism, ideas, etc. are always appreciated.

Speak with you soon,
Dan

0 Comments: