Friday, June 20, 2008

Save the Date: BWAC Art Exhibit - Summer Show - Hot!


Hey everyone,

Just a heads up on my end. I submitted my paperwork and plan on exhibiting in Red Hook Brooklyn down by Fairways the end of July!
The great thing about this event is that it is gallery space and my work will be hanging for 4 weeks (open to public on Saturdays and Sundays) - July 26 to August 17.

The exhibit is hosted by the Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition (bwac) - http://www.bwac.org/ and is well advertised throughout Brooklyn as well as in Time Out NY magazine.

I am very excited about this show due to the marketing that goes into it and the overall awareness. I will send out a reminder in July as we get closer with more detail, some art I will be exhibitting and any other fun facts that make sense!
Have a great weekend! Also stay tuned for a photo essay focused on a very popular Coney Island establishment - coming soon!

- Dan

0 Comments: